Please join us on Nov 30 & Dec 1 (see schedule below) for our Spiral Garden Festival.
This event is a reverent celebration bringing a new sense of being and hope in the winter months. The spiral garden has been used for thousands of years all over the world. To find out more information about the Festival, please visit our Spiral Walk page.
Please drop off your children at their classroom and take your seats in the Eurythmy room.
Donations are greatly appreciated by the childcare staff.
In order to honor the reverent mood of the festival, please remember to:
- Speak with your child(ren) about remaining quiet throughout the entire evening.’
- Silence or turn off cell phones. No photos or recordings are permitted.
- Arrive on time as the doors will be locked to prevent interruption.
- Keep your child’s walk free from distraction, we ask that children under the age of 3 stay home.
- If you remain on campus between walks, please remain by the childcare room – the playground and classrooms are off limits during this festival.