A strong partnership between parents and teachers is essential for students to become the best they can be.
Take an active part in your child’s education journey:
- Assure your child arrives on time and ready to learn.
- Attend class meetings, curriculum overview nights, parent orientations and parent teacher conferences.
- Stay in contact with the teachers and support the class parent.
- Sign the DMS Media Agreements.
- If you have a question or concern and want to know who to speak with, please see the DMS Communication Flow Chart.
- Provide a balanced home life in harmony with your child(ren)’s stage of development.
- Continue learning yourself!
Contribute to the creation of community:
Community can thrive only if everyone shares the responsibility for supporting what benefits us all!
Provide financial support to the best of your ability:
- Stay current in all fees and charges.
- Participate in the AZ Educational Tax Credit program.
- Support DMS fundraising efforts.
Web Access to your child's grades and student records. Please be sure to review your contact information and notify us if there are any changes that need to be made. If you have more than one student at DMS you will be able to switch between them.
Access the school's academic & community calendar to find out about upcoming holidays, events, festivals, garden workdays, parent council meetings, parent education opportunities, board meetings & more...
Policies & Procedures of how to Support the Education Process - School Hours, Drop Off/Pick Up, Dress Code, Attendance, Discipline, Health & Safety, Media, Parent Engagement, Community Building & More...
For information on current main lessons, homework, class meetings, plays, field trips & school related documents go the the class website. The class websites are private parent portals. Please email your class teacher or the school office for the link.