The School Tour is an essential element in making an informed choice for your child’s education and therefor highly recommended. Persons interested in Early Childhood through 8th Grade are given tours in groups; space is limited. Date and times are listed on our School Calendar. Once you apply, you can sign up through your online enrollment portal. Otherwise, complete the tour sign-up form to reserve a space. Note that a tour is not required in order to complete the application process.
Families interested in High School can call the high school office at 602-243-6909, Ext 3, or email High School Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an individual tour.
Group tours typically start at 8:45am under the shade structure outside of the Administration Office. Most of the tour is held outside so please come prepared for the weather. During the tour you will:
• Visit classrooms and learn about the history of our school
• Receive an overview of the curriculum and teaching methods
• Learn about our central educational policies which relate to home life
• Be introduced to the community and financial commitments required of parents
• Have an opportunity to ask your initial questions
Please note that, while children are welcome to join you on a tour, no childcare is available. You will be responsible for your child(ren) during the tour and they may not play unattended anywhere at the school. If you have additional questions about signing up for a tour, please email the Enrollment Office.