The Enrollment Tour is an essential requirement of the admissions process. Potential applicants for Early Childhood through 8th Grade are given tours in groups; space is limited. Date and times are listed on our School Calendar. Once you apply, you can sign up through your online enrollment portal. Otherwise, complete the tour sign-up form to reserve a space.
High school applicants need to call the high school office at 602-243-6909, Ext 3, or email High School Office at email@example.com to schedule an individual tour.
Group tours typically start at 8:45am under the shade structure outside of the Administration Office. Most of the tour is held outside so please come prepared for the weather. During the tour you will:
• Visit classrooms and learn about the history of our school
• Receive an overview of the curriculum and teaching methods
• Learn about our central educational policies which relate to home life
• Be introduced to the community and financial commitments required of parents
• Have an opportunity to ask your initial questions
Please note that, while children are welcome to join you on a tour, no childcare is available. You will be responsible for your child(ren) during the tour and they may not play unattended anywhere at the school. If you have additional questions about signing up for a tour, please email the Enrollment Office.