The Value of Volunteering & New Tracking Portal
HELLO DMS COMMUNITY!
Family and caregiver involvement play a major role in children’s success in school, and DMS strives to offer a selection of opportunities to make a real difference in the school experience. From volunteering for school-wide events to fundraising or even becoming a part of a leadership team, your efforts make our school a better place.
- The school, children, and community flourish when there is an additional investment of time and support.
- It feels good to give and know your service today helps the generations of tomorrow!
- As a nonprofit entity the more community participation we have the more eligible we are for school grants.
- Check where you work. Some businesses pay employees to volunteer!
New Volunteer Platform
To make it easier to help we’ve created a new volunteer portal, Desert Marigold Galaxy Digital
- Lists upcoming volunteer opportunities
- Allows you to track the incredible impact value of your hours donated to DMS
- Improves communication with our volunteer leads.
The Volunteer links on our new portal allow you to view all the upcoming events and opportunities to volunteer. Sign in and track your volunteer hours and impact value to DMS.
**If you know of a new volunteer activity that is not found online, please email Volunteer Coordinator, Alexus Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org.**
Our new volunteer program is still growing. If you have any suggestions please fill out our feedback form.
To learn more about the new Volunteer Hours Goal and other Volunteer Resources go to: