Winter Concert – Fri, Dec 14
Attention all DMS families of students that have:
- Grades 4-8 Instrumental Music Classes
- Grades 4-6 – Choir Class with Ms. DeSario
- Middle School Choir with Ms. Miller
- Grade 12 – Eurythmy Class
At Desert Marigold, we strive to bring the principals of music through direct experience. The arts are an integral part of Waldorf Curriculum and therefore we create special opportunities for the students to share and perform for their parents and friends. There will be a Holiday Winter Concert on Friday, December 14th to showcase the students work.
When: Friday, December 14th
Where: South Mountain Community College Performing Arts Center – 7050 S 24th St, Phoenix, AZ 85042
Call Time: 6pm (Students must arrive at 6pm to practice and tune instruments)
Performance Time: 6:45-8:15pm
For additional information please contact your child’s teacher:
- Strings Teacher, Meghan Ruel firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winds Teacher, Jeremy Ruth email@example.com
- Choir Teacher, Teri DeSario firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choir Teacher, Lorie Miller email@example.com
- Eurythmy Teacher, Rachel Schmid firstname.lastname@example.org
Dress for the concert is Black and White or Holiday Jewel Toned Colors (Green, Red, Royal Blue). The boys should plan to wear a nice pair of pants, preferably nicer shoes than tennis shoes, and a collared shirt (short or long sleeves). The girls can wear black pants, a black skirt with a dress shirt or dress (black or jewel toned). Dress/skirt length must be below knee.
Note for instrumental musics students: Please help your child prepare for this concert by making sure they are spending some time practicing at home, and also making sure that they have their instrument with them every Tuesday and Thursday.