Soccer Team – Needs Boys and Girls to Join the Team
Desert Marigold Soccer Returns for Spring 2019!
We are happy to announce that soccer season is upon us, and for those 7th-12th grade students who have been waiting to join the team, the time is here!
Coach Allen and Coach Gordillo will fill everyone in on more details, however, some of the basic information is as follows:
- The team is a grades 7-12 coed soccer team – a specific number of both girls and boys MUST be on the field at all times.
- Practices will occur on Wednesdays 2:15-4:15pm and Fridays 3:20-5:00pm
- Games will occur on either Wednesdays, Thursdays, or Fridays to be scheduled
- The season is February-April
- DMS will be competing in the AZ Canyon Athletic Association; 2019 Regular Season Division 1, Region 2
Fees – $190 for the season
Coaches Contact Info
Greg Allen email@example.com
Alfonso Gordillo firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Enroll (student may not participate until all steps are complete):
- Read the DMS Student Athletic Guide
- Complete the Registration Form Online
- Sports physical required, which are good for one calendar year. (For example: Fall physicals are good through the following Fall.) Physical Evaluation Form.
- Send completed form to email@example.com or drop off to the high school office.
- Pay Fees online or in the school office (if financial hardships arise, please contact the office for scholarship assistance). Note that the fees may be applied to AZ Tax Credits.
It is our intention that all interested students, if eligible, will make the team. Sometimes due to lack of facilities and/or coaches, students will need to tryout for a team and will be evaluated based on ability, attitude, commitment, and effort.