Check your email and accept your invitation to join ParentSquare!
ParentSquare is a two-way private communication platform for parents of actively enrolled DMS students. It provides a safe way for administrators, teachers, staff, groups, and parents to connect and effectively communicate!
With ParentSquare you will be able to:
- Receive all school and classroom communications via your preferred contact method (text, email, and/or app notification).
ParentSquare is replacing all class websites! (except the HS website)
- Receive campus related emergency text messages
- RSVP to school events
- Download calendar items and view the school calendar
- Sign-up to volunteer or bring items
- Sign-up for parent/teacher conferences
- Fill out field trip forms and pay field trip fees
- Quickly retrieve and find school communications in one central location
After signing in, please update your personal account information. You can even upload a photo if you wish! How do I check my account information?
Please add a cellphone number to your account if there is not one listed. A valid cellphone number is required for emergency alerts.
*You can easily opt-out of texts for non-emergent messages/communications*
Visit the DMS website for more information
How to get logged in:
- Check your email for your ParentSquare Invite!
- If you don’t have an invite please CLICK HERE
- Click the link in your email and follow the onscreen instructions to register your account
- Verify that your information is correct and select your notification preferences (HOW?)
*please note that due to the way the data was gathered, new DMS parents may not have a name on their PS account. Please edit your profile to include your correct first and last name. Thank you!*