*Note that a tour is not currently required in order to complete the application process.*
All tours start on the patio of the Administration Office and last about an hour. Most of the tour is held outside so please wear sturdy shoes, bring a water bottle, and come prepared for the weather. During the tour you will:
• Tour our 12 acre campus and learn about the history of our school
• Receive an overview of the curriculum and teaching methods
• Learn about our core educational policies which relate to home life
• Be introduced to the community and financial commitments required of parents
• Have an opportunity to ask your initial questions
Please note that, while children are welcome to join you on a tour, no childcare is available. You will be responsible for your child(ren) during the tour and they may not play unattended anywhere at the school. If you have additional questions about signing up for a tour, please email email@example.com.