A class teacher will collaborate in shaping the elementary and middle school programs that align with state standards and Waldorf education to prepare students for the future.
- Develops performance objectives and lesson plans that meet state standards and are consistent with the core principles of Waldorf education and delivers curriculum in an engaging manner.
- Disciplines with dignity and embraces diversity.
- Communicates well with students, parents, and staff.
- Identifies and meets the needs of students by developing differentiated lesson plans and initiating referrals to student support services as necessary.
- Prepares progress reports and issues grades on time.
- Maintains plans and instructional materials for substitutes as needed.
- Works cooperatively with administrators and colleagues.
- Attends faculty meetings, required in-service training, and other meetings as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Education or related area;
- Highly Qualified teacher required;
- AZ DPS Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card required;
- A minimum of three (3) years teaching experience in classroom/group settings preferred;
- Waldorf Teaching Certificate preferred;
- Willingness to incorporate Waldorf principles of child development into teaching.
301 bonus and full benefits packages are available for qualified individuals
Reports to: Executive Director and Faculty Realm Chairs