Feed the Faculty
Friday, October 20th
Sponsored by 2nd, 5th and 8th Grades
Calling all cooks, bakers, and yummy food makers! We need FOOD and lots of it! We need volunteers to provide a meal for our faculty members during their professional development day. They will be at school all afternoon and evening attending training sessions. Please join Parent Council in supporting your wonderful, caring, and dedicated teachers and staff by providing a nourishing dish to help sustain them during their long day. Please sign up using the link below, and don’t forget to log your volunteer hours.
Sign up at this link: October Feed the Faculty
- Drop off your dish in the High School Office by early release pick-up time (12:40 pm).
- Please have your dish ready to serve in a container and with serving utensils.
- Be sure to label your container and utensil with your name and number so it can be returned.
- If applicable, please indicate on your container if your dish is vegan, vegetarian or gluten free.
Please join us this Saturday, October 21st from 7am-12pm.
- Carrot Beds rebuilt.
- Alfalfa Field weeded and prepared for this year’s planting.
- Pavers laid in the garden mud hut shade structure.
- Metal Barn – Our DMS campus was hit by a “tornado” in an August monsoon storm which destroyed our metal barn where we conduct classes in blacksmithing, metal work and other HS crafts. We need your help in disposing the collapsed building materials into a large dumpster. Bring gloves!
- Swing Set Painting
Animal Care Projects:
- Training for new volunteers
- Weeding animal yard
Please sign up on this form with your contact information and area of interest so that we may plan accordingly.
We invite you to set up shop at the Vendors Guild and showcase your wares to hundreds of shoppers!
- Learn more about selling your products at Winter Faire
- Fill out the VENDOR APPLICATION
- Make an online payment for the Vendor Fee:
- $35 for single vendor
- $45 for 2 vendors at one table
- $55 for single vendor in shaded area
- $65 for 2 vendors, at one table, in shaded area
For questions about being a vendor, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are due by November 13th, 2017.
For more information go to: desertmarigold.org/vendors
A DMS Early Childhood family will gift match up to $5,000 for a new play yard structure.
Our current play set is approaching 5 years old and needs to be replaced. The new play set selected is a custom creation from a company called Cedarworks. The materials are high quality construction, environmentally-friendly, splinter-free, chemical-free Northern White Cedar.
We have until November 1st to receive the matching gift donations. Any dollar amount will be matched. Give what you are able. The set will arrive in December and will be assembled by a parent volunteer group during Winter Break.
Here is a link to view a 3D design model of the new outdoor play structure*: https://designer.cedarworks.com/popup/7/1048578/1506637486
*If the image doesn’t play in Chrome, try another internet browser.
Please note “Play Set” in the donation notes if giving online.
“Bridge the Gap” for Early Childhood.
Thank you for your contribution!