ParentSquare is a two-way private communication platform for parents of actively enrolled DMS students. It provides a safe way for administrators, teachers, staff, groups and parents to connect and effectively communicate!
With ParentSquare you will be able to:
- Receive all school and classroom communications via your preferred contact method (text, email, and/or app notification). ParentSquare is replacing all class websites!
- Receive campus related emergency text messages
- RSVP to school events
- Download calendar items and view the school calendar
- Sign-up to volunteer or bring items
- Sign-up for parent/teacher conferences
- Fill out Field trip forms and pay field trip fees
- Quickly retrieve and find school communications in one central location
After signing in, please update your personal account information and you can even upload a photo if you wish!
How to get logged in:
- Check your email for your ParentSquare Invite!
- If you don’t have an invite please CLICK HERE
- Click the link in your email and follow the onscreen instructions to register your account
- Verify that your information is correct and select your notification preferences (HOW?)
Questions or complications? CLICK HERE
|I don’t have an account or an email invitation||CLICK HERE to request a new invitation|
|My invitation is broken or the link is giving me an error||Please email Laura Heaney
or CLICK HERE
|My account information is incorrect||
Instructions to change your account information are HERE
|I don’t see my kids on my account||
Submit the form HERE
|How do I change my notification settings?||
You can change your notification preferences yourself by following the directions HERE
|How do I change my language preferences?||
You can change your default language yourself by following the directions HERE
*Please note that selecting any language other than English will cause all ParentSquare posts and notifications to be translated by computer before being sent to you. We all know that computer translation is sub-par to human translation; we apologize for any grammatical or other errors present in translated messages.
|I still need help||Check out ParentSquare’s help section
to contact a DMS ParentSquare Admin